Arabia Mountain Illuminism
Tau Allen and I discussed this and decided that this year we would make a couple of changes. First, we will perform the Arabia workings only on every other month. Hopefully this will concentrate the attendance somewhat and more accurately reflect the needs of everyone in the community so one or two people don't show up to find no one else. Secondly, in an attempt to see if Saturday versus Sunday makes a significant difference for whatever reason of scheduling for people in the community, we will alternate those days.Posted by T Allen Greenfield on 6 Mar 2017, 10:25
We will meet on Arabia starting the fourth weekend (Saturday in this case) of this month, March, then every other month on the fourth weekend. The 2017 schedule is, therefore:
Saturday, March 25th
Sunday, May 28th
Saturday, July 22nd
Sunday, September 24th
As usual we will start meeting in the parking lot at 3:00 and start climbing the mountain at 4:00 PM.
Please re-post this anywhere you think would be likely to be seen by those potentially interested in our Workings.
- Sun, 17:01: Sikh Man's Shooting in Washington State Investigated as Hate Crime https://t.co/YSjBcpBetF via @ktla
- Sun, 17:02: ADL: Juan Thompson’s Arrest Alone Won’t Stop ‘Unprecedented’ Wave Of Anti-Semitism https://t.co/5tDcIsAsCX via @NYJewishWeek
- Mon, 00:17: Photos of naked female Marines reportedly shared on social media https://t.co/kyGgrShxvz via @usatoday
- Mon, 00:18: 'Get out of the country': The rhetoric behind shootings targeting Indians in two states https://t.co/j39zWjteKm
- Mon, 00:20: NASA's MAVEN Avoids Collision With Mars' Moon Phobos https://t.co/jMRTuFyr2K
- Mon, 00:21: IBM quantum computers fledge into a real business https://t.co/NgWc0zx8P3 via @CNET